Overall cloud adoption rate in the UK now stands at 88 per cent, with 67 per cent of users expecting to increase their adoption of cloud services over the coming year.
Careers with Jagger Systems
No recruiters or agencies please.
ITIL Service Delivery Manager
As an ITIL Service Delivery Manager you will:
- Design, create, maintain ITIL processes and procedures to support the customer needs.
- Promote and monitor service introduction & service transition quality outputs to ensure they are fit for purpose and fit for use within operational service.
- Actively engage with technical design and project managers to promote awareness and compliance with service transition quality plans and processes.
- Help customers to clarify their requirements; document the conclusions reached, and contribute to preparing and supporting bids and sales proposals.
- Successfully monitor ITIL maturity level to ensure compliance of, and adherence to all processes & procedures.
- Define a range of value add services for the customer base, working with stakeholders across the business.
- Ensure that systems, processes and methodologies as specified are followed, to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
- Develop and facilitate workshops and training courses, relating to service design, introduction and transition, internally within the company and externally customer facing.
- Develop the Customer Services’ approach and define the acceptance criteria for service transition.
- Be an advocate for ITIL within the organisation, internally and externally with Customers.
- Attend pre-sales and service delivery meetings as and when required.
- Standardise our reporting packs, from process KPIs to service dashboards.
Service Desk Engineer
We are always on the lookout for talented service desk engineers ranging from 1st line response and monitoring through to 3rd line technical specialists. Please contact us with your CV, along with your 5 year goals, and we will be in touch.